StepOne™ RECUMBENT STEPPER
StepOne provides a smooth, total body functional movement. It features low starting resistance, direct wheelchair access, adjustable arm length and handle angle, customizable programs and documentation to help users reach their goals.
• User defined stride length from 2" to 11.5" with Intelli-Stride feedback for safe progressions
• Arm-to-leg movement encourages ADLs like climbing stairs
• Low starting resistance (6 watts) with 20 levels, adjustable in .1 increments, providing 191 levels of resistance.
• Direct wheelchair access along with step-through seating and grab bar allow for easy on and off.
• Arm length adjustments and rotating hand grips provide user comfort and custom fit.
• Small footprint along with integrated transport handle and wheels allow for easy placement.
• Full color touch screen with easy operation displays exercise readouts beneficial for users and clinicians (ex. stride length, ascent, watts, METs).
• Premium, standard and bariatric seat options.
AVAILABLE IN 3 SEAT OPTIONS
|Size (L x W x H)||68” L x 30” W x 48” H|
|Max User Weight||450 lb|